Saturday, December 17, 2011

351/365: Flying to Salt Lake

Today was the big day.  We flew to Salt Lake!

Oliver was mesmerized by the planes...


Grammy Linda {my MIL} came to the airport to help me, 
since Josh was already back in Salt Lake.  
Her help was definitely needed as we headed threw security.... 
Oliver decided that was the primo time to through a tantrum.


Mid flight - Oliver enjoying his Curious George puzzle.


Audrey was loving her new art supply case


I am realizing now that I should have taken a picture of myself!
All-in-all, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, traveling with two kids by myself.
I thought that Oliver would have been my wild card, yet it was Audrey.
The poor lady sitting in front of her... Audrey thought it was so fun to kick the seat.
{don't worry, I made her stand up & apologize}
The best part about this story though, is:
WE MADE IT!  
yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment