Saturday, March 12, 2011

71/365: Disneyland: The Final Day

Our final day in Disneyland...  *tear*  
My sister Kate came for the day & I'm tellin' ya it was soooo good to see her!  
Here are my top TEN for the day








*JESSIE*
Love that Rootin' Tootin' Cowgirl!
Audrey truly had a "Disney" moment with her.  Jessie spotted Audrey while she was on her way to meet other boys & girls and pointed at Audrey.  YOU LOOK LIKE ME!  She held out her hand for Audrey & the two started to dance.  Jessie walked with Audrey all the way to her meet & greet spot, even stopping to say hello to a band that was performing.  
"Look Folks, It's Jessie... and little Jessie!"  
Audrey was in HEAVEN!  The smile on her face was so HUGE, it warmed my heart.  We even heard another little girl say "That little girl is SO lucky!"


The look on Oliver's face when he saw his Sundae.  
I promise, we ordered the kids size sundae...


The last picture of Josh and I has a special place in my heart. 
On Tuesday, March 15th it will be 10 years that Josh & I met at Disneyland.  
We had our picture taken later that night at this very spot.

10 years, nine years of marriage & 2 kids later...

The happiest place on Earth!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! Those pics of Audrey and Jessie are fantastic - her braids are so adorable! Tell me where you ordered that sundae for Oliver and I'm going there next time. :) Congrats to you and Josh tomorrow - that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats Devon and Josh!

    ReplyDelete